Show and Tell: My Canvas Course
From Edward Candelers
Remember our "Show and Tell" days in elementary school where we showed our classmates our pets and hobbies? This webinar will similarly “Show and Tell” the layout, logistics, and creation of my Canvas online, live online, in-person, and gradebook only courses. Canvas course design tips and techniques are presented.
(1) The layout of finished Canvas courses (online, live online, in-person, and gradebook only courses)
(2) The steps that were taken to get to a finished Canvas course
(3) The efficient migration of components (e.g. gradable activities) from a Blackboard converted course to a Canvas course
(4) "GPS sign posts" in a Canvas course that help students to know their location in the course within the context of the overall course, where they are going next, and how to bookmark their current location so they can return to it
(5) How to efficiently handle different versions/sections of a course.